Monday, July 1, 2013

What an Alorica Experience

After weeks of contemplating where to apply, I finally chose Alorica because of what I’ve learned online. Well it shows in my previous post that it is a company of choice and meets my expectations.

Last week, I applied for a Technical Support Representative and what a great applicant’s experience I’ve had.

I commend Alorica’s recruitment process. Everyone is well informed and guided through their roll-up banners, educating every applicant on what process they will undergo and on what process they are already at. Even the requirements needed for employment are posted at their recruitment hub making everyone knowledgeable on what they need to accomplish.

Alorica recruitment team is so friendly and accommodating. You can see in their faces their willingness to help and entertain their applicants.

My experience in Alorica is something I’ll never forget. It’s the first time in my entire BPO or Call Center life that I felt needed or valued while I’m applying for a career that I love.

Great job Alorica! Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment